Generally, you can visit this website without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites, such as to download certain documents, or in connection with another specific purpose, we may need to collect Personal Data from you. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary.
DTS is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
DTS will retain the personal information that we process for our Clients for as long as needed in order to provide services to our Clients. Amongst others, we retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements and resolve disputes.
When you visit this website we can collect non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This is used to better understand aspects of our visitors such as geography and network provider information. We also analyze and store information about how you interact with our website, this allows us to analyze trends, manage the service and diagnose problems.
- Google analytics: Through our website, they are posted on behalf of Google , as part of the ” Analytics ” service.
What we collect WHEN you become a customer of DataTeam.Services
We collect information to provide a personalized and efficient service. We collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Information required for billing purposes.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
All financial information collected is used solely for billing purposes.
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Administration of the service (billing)
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid soepenas
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your non-publicly available personal information to third parties. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. In order to decline cookies simply update the privacy settings for your web browser.
- You will have the option of unsubscribing from future communications whenever you receive a communication from us.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.